Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Seedless Watermelon


Okay I know I complain about a lot of things. People get annoyed by this. I'm picky about my food choices and I want a lot of things to be organic. So I'm about to get to my point right about now. Okay so I'm always asking my fam to get me watermelon. Watermelon, Watermelon, Watermelon! I'm crazy about watermelon! Now that it's the summer time I'm trying to get in as much as possible to maybe cleanse my body of toxins. So my mom buys me a watermelon and I'm happy. I look down at the sticker and it says seedless. I'm kind of sure it won't taste as good. What is a seedless watermelon anyways? It has to be scientifically made. Seedless watermelon. I'm sure it's not natural. Oh no I think. I don't want to complain about it so I just cut it and put it on a plate. I eat a piece....ummmm.....not too good. You must know that I have eaten lots and lots of watermelon in my time so I know how a good one taste. So I just let it sit there and don't eat anymore of it. My whole watermelon moment is totally ruined. Things like this happen to me all the time. Let's say I want something. Then when I finally get it I'm excited as hell. I try it out and sometimes comes disappointment. I know I shouldn't complain to people cause they actually went and got the watermelon for me. Heck sometimes when I buy things for myself I'm disappointed. But I think I complain because If I ask them to buy something for me again I don't want the same out come. Especially when it concerns watermelon! I do not like wasting such a delicious fruit such as this. I know it seems very stupid to go so crazy about something as this. But I'm pretty darn serious about my watermelon. I hate to taste a bad one. There should be no bad ones. This has turned into quite a ridiculous post. But oh well. I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment